- Domestic Assistance – household tasks, light gardening.
- Personal care – showering, dressing, brushing teeth.
- Social support – communication, games, socialising.
- Shopping assistance – driving you to and from the shops, aiding you with wheeliewalkers/wheelchairs, fetching/reaching items you can’t reach in the store.
- Therapy support – helping you do exercises set by Physio’s, Occupational Therapists, Physiologists, Podiatrists.
- Transport – driving you to outings, appointments.
- Staying Active – exercising with you.
- Computer assistance – helping you type up emails and research websites of interest.
- Forms – helping you fill in forms and deal with post.
- Holiday assistance – support workers might attend a holiday with you to aid you with any of the above whilst on holiday.
Separate to support workers, should you require the following, we can organise these as well:
- Home visiting nurses / wound care specialist nurses
- Home maintenance / gardening services
- Domestic cleaning services
- Home visiting Allied health services e.g. Physiotherapists, Physiologists, Occupational Therapists, Dieticians, Podiatrists.
- Remote technology Psychology – e.g. via Zoom or other video technology